Mission: In partnership with families and our parish, we foster discipleship, academic excellence, and the development of each child in the light of faith.
Philosophy: At St. Francis Xavier School, we are dedicated to:
- Fostering growth in the Catholic faith through prayer, service, and celebration of the sacraments.
- Providing a safe Christ-centered environment built on peace, respect, and reconciliation.
- Developing creative, critical thinking, communication and collaborative skills in the pursuit of true knowledge.
- Promoting self-knowledge, generosity, and compassion to support the greater good.
- Instilling a commitment to respond to the needs of others.