If your child is ill, call the Attendance Line at 763-489-9274 or 763-489-9229 before the start of the school day.
When Should My Child Stay Home:
- Fever of 100 degrees, or higher. Remain home until fever-free for 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing medication
- For 24 hours after last episode of vomiting or diarrhea
- For 24 hours of antibiotic treatment after diagnosis of strep throat or pinkeye
Call Mrs. Kallie Kramer or refer to Parent-Student Handbook for other disease-specific information.
Kallie Kramer, RN – School Nurse
Attendance Line: (763) 489-9274
Direct Line: (763) 489-9229
Important Health Forms You May Need:
- Medication Permission Form – required for administration of either prescription or non-prescription medication during the school day
- Pupil Immunization Record – required for reporting immunization status before Kindergarten and 7th Grade
- Childcare Immunization Record – required for reporting immunization status before Preschool
- Health Care Summary – required for Preschool admission; completed by health care provider
STFX Wellness Committee Annual Report