We are Just 4 Week Away from Our 2021 Spring Fever Virtual Event!
Although we are faced with another virtual event, if there is one thing we have learned over the last year, it is that we have a very supportive school community. We will finish out the 2020-21 school year with our largest event of the year! With your help we know it will be a huge success. Please help us not only reach our goal of $60,000, but sail past it! Here’s what you can do now:
1. Silent Auction
Our silent auction is in need of more items! Please consider donating a gift basket or item for us to fill our auction. Please bring in your items by Monday, April 12th. Donations can be brought to the School Office or by calling 763-489-9228 to schedule pick up.
The options are endless:
Your favorite thing
Go in with another family for a larger item.
Gift Cards to local businesses.
2. Swag Bags & Registration
In the past your event ticket purchases have helped us reach our goal. Please consider buying a swag bag to help offset the loss of income of not being able to gather in person again this year.
Participation in the auction is available in two ways – by registering and by purchasing a Spring Fever swag bag.
By registering, you will have access to the auction starting April 14th, our LIVE raffles and our LIVE finale on April 17th.
By purchasing a Spring Fever swag bag for $50, your family will be registered for the auction and receive an exclusive Spirit Wear Shirt (with the opportunity to order more), Flannel Fever treats, gift certificates, and more! To register or purchase a swag bag visit: bidpartner.net/stfrancis. Registration help can be found below.
3. Purchase Raffle Tickets
Spring Fever 2021 Raffle Ticket Order Form
Meat Raffle ($10/ticket): Each ticket gives you a chance to win 1 meat bundle. We will draw for 6 bundles. Drawing to be held on Friday, April 16th @ 9:00pm
Barrel of Beer & Wagon o’ Wine ($10/ticket): Each ticket gives you a chance to win either Barrel of Beer or Wagon o’ Wine. Drawing to be held on Friday, April 16th @ 9:00pm
50/50 Cash Prize ($20/ticket): Each ticket gives you a chance to win! Only 350 tickets will be sold. 50/50 prize will be announced prior to Grand Prize drawing. Drawing to be held on Saturday, April 17th @ 9:00pm. Grand Prize 50/50; 2nd Place $200; 3rd place $100
Need not be present to win raffles. All drawings will be held on our Spring Fever Facebook page. To watch the raffle or for the latest information, go to: @STFXspringfever2021
To get involved with Spring Fever 2021 or to make a donation, please contact Amanda Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-237-8837
Register to Bid Instructions:
- Go to https://bidpartner.net/stfrancis/
- Select ‘Registration’ and either choose ‘Registration Bid + Swag Bag’ or ‘Register to Bid’
- Enter your Name, Email, Address, and a Password of your choice, then click ‘Submit.’
- Make a note of the Bidder ID assigned to you.
- Go to the ‘Credit Card Registration’ page.
- Enter the email address you used to register as a new Bidder and click ‘Search.’
- Verify the person shown is you, and click ‘This is me, continue.’
- Enter Credit Card information and click ‘Submit.’
Placing a Bid
- Go to Bidp.net on a computer or mobile device.
- Select ‘STFRANCIS.’
- Enter your Bidder ID in the ‘User ID’ field, then click ‘Sign In.’
- Browse items by Picture, Item or Category, click the star in the corner to save an item, and Place Bids!
- When the auction closes, you will see a pop-up showing you the items you have won!
- Auction Details: Preview coming soon! Auction opens Wednesday, April 14th (12noon) & closes Saturday, April 17th (8:45pm).
- Must be 21 or older
- Must enter valid credit card to register
- Valid Driver’s license will be required to pick up items
- Items to be picked up at STFX School at a date TBD.